Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Returning from Vacation

I'm just getting back to normalcy after a long 5 weeks away.  It feels like an eternity since I've held a radio.  Now I have a little more than a month to get all the RC in that I can before I head out of town for 6 months.  I'm not looking forward to that one... a lot can happen in 6 months.  Technology is changing things so fast that I'm hoping my electronics and equipment don't go out of date.  Chances are good that they won't, but I've learned to never say never.  I can't wait for this weekend.  I'm looking forward to chatting it up with my buddies and hanging out on a hot Saturday trying to figure out how the heck I can go faster... I hope it's like riding a bike, where you don't forget all the right things to do.  Now it's time to hit the forums and find out what and where I'll be racing this weekend.

-Fishhook

No comments:

Post a Comment